why is everyone so reluctant to sort their faves into Slytherin? the house description is “ambitious and cunning” not “they’re all fucking evil slimy malicious twats.”
Ahahaha I feel like I kind of copped out because I’ve been getting asked for Potter!Punks for ages, and never really was able to draw something I was satisfied with and now these are only busts instead of full bodies. OOPS. Sorry. Maybe one day I’ll do full body images, because I have about a million more tattoo ideas.
What society has come toUGH I HATE BEING ABLE TO FIND ANY INFORMATION I NEED ONLINE UGHHH TECHNOLOGY IS BAD BURN THE INTERNET LET US GO BACK TO A SIMPLER TIME BEFORE ELECTRICITY WHEN WE COULD ALL DIE EVERY TIME WE GOT A COLD
Idk it looks more like Albert’s just sick of explainin shit to people over and over again
Actually you’re probably right. Einstein was a huge critic of the act of committing things to memory that could easily just be looked up.
He thought it was a waste of time, effort, and mental resources that could be out to much better use.
Einstein would probably be the type to just ask you to Google something. Hell if for no other reason than if you asked him something he would say that he didn’t remember it himself.
- Ferguson courts warrant recall program gets silent start
- Ferguson’s reach: A shot felt in South Africa
- Bernice King, daughter of MLK, broadens push for nonviolence
- Protesters assaulted at Ferguson Farmer’s Market (storify)
- Protests continue: (1) (storify)
- New community center opens this weekend in Ferguson